cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Complaint a clint

vinod2556
vinod k Member Since: Aug 26, 2017
1 of 10
I thoroughly compiled a Clint autocad drafting work and submitted it. But they did not pay me. What should I do??
vinod2556
2 of 10
I thoroughly complete a Clint autocad drafting work and submitted it. But they did not pay me. What should I do??
petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
3 of 10

Payment.jpg

boshoffirene
Community Guru
Irene B Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
4 of 10

You had no contract so you worked for free. 

vinod2556
5 of 10

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
BEST ANSWER
6 of 10

Hi Vinod, 

I checked your account and can confirm that this client never sent you a formal contract via Upwork. Unfortunately, this does not fall into the Upwork Payment Protection Program, in which one eligibility requirement to be covered by the program is that there is an existing hourly or fixed-priced contract. 

In the future, please make sure to only start working on any project when the client has offered you a contract, you have accepted it, it is showing on your All Contracts page, and the client's payment method is verified. 

Please check the freelancer resources we compiled and tips for avoiding questionable jobs, for more information about working safely through Upwork.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

vinod2556
7 of 10

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
8 of 10

Hi vinod,

Posting private information publicly is not allowed. I would suggest you to read our Community Guidelines.
I would also advise you to read this Thread, especially the security section to learn how to protect yourself.

~ Goran
Upwork
vinod2556
9 of 10
What should I do sir in this situation
yitwail
Community Guru
John K Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
10 of 10

@vinod k wrote:
What should I do sir in this situation

Why do you keep asking? You will not be paid for the work you 'completed' for this 'client' because you did not have a contract, and if you want to get paid for the next job you do, then you should click all the links Avery and Goran provided or study the simple flowchart Petra posted so you do not make the same mistake again, and if you do not understand the articles at the links, then ask questions about the articles here.