cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Complaint against a client

Highlighted
Jay Kumar K Member Since: May 19, 2020
11 of 22

My client has turned out be total scam, what can i do? he got the 8000 word article, now he saying he will pay 8 USD for 8 USD, disgusting. my only mistake, i trusted him because of upwork, that guy was ca cheat, why does upwork entertain client like that?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
12 of 22

re: "My client has turned out be total scam, what can i do? he got the 8000 word article, now he saying he will pay 8 USD for 8 USD, disgusting. my only mistake, i trusted him because of upwork, that guy was ca cheat, why does upwork entertain client like that?"

Jay:
I am sorry that you were disappointed by this.

What can you do?

Nothing.
You need to let this go now.

You made a mistake, that's all. Learn from your mistake, and don't make the same mistake again in the future.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Tonya P Member Since: Nov 26, 2015
13 of 22

Ruchit Y wrote:

Dear sir,

Myself ruchit **Edited for Community Guidelines**, I am new on upwork. but i am professinonal designer and photo editor , I got message from Mr. **Edited for Community Guidelines** to do a job but there was a condition to do sample job first. I did sample work and gave him 9 pics after changing backgrounds (I liked my work too). Then he messaged me that he have some problem on upwork and send me link for creating new account on other website. But he again wants that I have to do some more sample work for him on other website. When I denied to do their sample work again on other website and said him to give the work on upwork he disline me. You can also check my conversation with him and my sample work which I did for him.

Your client is a scammer who has tricked you into working for free. 

Highlighted
Ruchit Y Member Since: Jan 11, 2019
14 of 22

Thanks Tonya.

I will take care now.

Highlighted
Sami U Member Since: Jan 20, 2019
15 of 22

Hi. 

I am (TOP_RATED) Graphics Designer

i worked with a client since 5-6 months . he forcing me to make free logos for him. otherwise he reporting my account  cancelling current project and leaving a nagetive feedback about me. also he said i stole designs.from google. even he give me expamples of design from google and said make the same . when i make the same design he said you stolen that design... and his threatening me he have 14000 followers on his social media they will also report my account... also he used Abusage word about me ... i am in trouble now i can`t understand 

What should I do? 

Thanks

Highlighted
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
16 of 22

Sami:

Close the contract with the client.

Block him so he can not send you messages.

Then forget about him.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
17 of 22

Sami U wrote:

i worked with a client since 5-6 months . he forcing me to make free logos for him. otherwise he reporting my account  cancelling current project and leaving a nagetive feedback about me.

Would that be the client who you leave elaborately wonderful praise on in all your many feedbacks for him, the last of which being a day (!) before your post here, where you stated how much you look forward to working with him again?

Highlighted
Community Leader
Matthew M Member Since: May 22, 2013
18 of 22

I think he's just trying to intimidate you with the threat of a bad review. It's blackmail. Don't give in to it and report his behaviour to Upwork.

Highlighted
Zeeshan S Member Since: Mar 20, 2017
19 of 22

Thanks for reply Smiley Happy

Where can I Report? Please help me so I will do

Highlighted
Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
20 of 22

Ignore him. If he actually initiates a dispute with Upwork, you can deal with it through their process.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS