🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Completed A Project But Account is not appro...
Page options
kawsarbd
Community Member

Completed A Project But Account is not approved and financial transactions has been limited

My Younger Brother join upwork last month, his profile is not approved though,

He already passed the video verification and working on a project which is paused now by the client. He has added his bank account as well. But he is unable to withdraw his earning due to "Limitation of Financial transaction"  Is it possible to lift the Financial transaction Limitation so that he could al least withdraw? OR what step should he take to solve this issue?

3 REPLIES 3
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kawsar,

Unfortunately, we are unable to discuss the details of another user's account with you for privacy reasons. We hope you understand. Please let your friend know to reach out to us and we will assist them accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

But He is not allowed to reach out through upwork community since his profile is not approved yet. Can I massage you his profile ID.

Hi Kawsar,

Could you please send me a PM with your friend's username or email address? Please note that I won't be able to discuss your friend's account with you for privacy concerns, but I'll be able to follow up with the team handling your friend's case.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members