🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Completed Jobs and In Progress
Page options
artmiker
Community Member

Completed Jobs and In Progress

Many of my projects were done already, and the client has settled the payments fully, but I still see a lot of them under "In Progress" section.

What should I do to make this under "Completed Jobs".

Thanks,

Miker

7 REPLIES 7
759e32fa

Hi Miker,

Thank you for reaching out to us. If no further work is required on a contract, you as a freelancer also have the option to end the contract at any time. To close these jobs:

1. Go to My Jobs
  2. Click the contract's title
  3. Select the (...) options menu
  4. Click End contract

Kindly check this article for more information.

~ AJ
Upwork
artmiker
Community Member

Hi Annie, 

Thank you for your response. I tried following your instructions, but this is what I saw. I can only see "Propose New Contract" & "Propose New Milestone". Please see attached screenshot.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Miker,

Thank you for your message. As Radia shared, you will need to click on each of those contract title links and select the (...) options menu to find the End contract button. You can also reach out to your client to request closing the contract and leave feedback for you. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
yofazza
Community Member

Hey, you missed step #2.

artmiker
Community Member

oh well, it seems the ball is from the client's court. This can be a problem when a client is not responsive anymore. But I'll try messaging them one by one.

artmiker
Community Member

Hi there, it seems some of the clients are inactive anymore, and still, that information is in there. How can I remove those "In Progress" things if I don't have the privilege to delete them and the client are not active anymore?

Just end them yourself, same way as you did in January.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members