🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Completed a project broken into 2 milestones ...
Page options
tanujwadhwa
Community Member

Completed a project broken into 2 milestones by client. 1 payment shows in Escrow but not the other

hi,

I have just completed a project and based on the complexity the client broke it into two milestones

first shows paid and the logs show "paid and released to you" but it doesnt show up in Escrow, while the  second milestone shows in Escrow and adds to my total

First milestone amount of $20 is missing 

Needs help - something wrong in my account  ?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Tanuj W wrote:

first shows paid and the logs show "paid and released to you" but it doesnt show up in Escrow, while the  second milestone shows in Escrow and adds to my total

Of course the first milestone does not show up in Escrow. It was paid, so it moved from Escrow to you. escrow is where money lives in between the cliet funding the milestone and you submitting work and getting paid.

If the funds for the second milestone are in escrow, you want to request that they are released by officially requesting the milestone to be released by clicking on "Submit for payment" in the contract.

You'll find the funds from the first milestone on your Reports Overview page, either under Pending or under Available.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Tanuj W wrote:

Of course the first milestone does not show up in Escrow. It was paid, so it moved from Escrow to you. escrow is where money lives in between the cliet funding the milestone and you submitting work and getting paid.

If the funds for the second milestone are in escrow, you want to request that they are released by officially requesting the milestone to be released by clicking on "Submit for payment" in the contract.

You'll find the funds from the first milestone on your Reports Overview page, either under Pending or under Available.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members