🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Completed contract but still showing "In Prog...
Page options
d41cd9f5
Community Member

Completed contract but still showing "In Progress" under my profile

Hello;

Today I completed one of my projects with a client who also marked the project as "completed" as you can check in the screenshot attached.

We both gave each other feedback and ended the contract as work was completed.

Now when I checked my profile the work is still shown as "In Progress" screenshot attached.

The total earnings are also not counted in my profile's total earnings yet, neither the client's review is being shown on my profile.

I request you to please check this and let me know what should I do now?Screenshot 2020-12-07 231720.pngScreenshot 2020-12-07 232421.png

4 REPLIES 4
AndreaG

Hi Anurag,

I've manually generated your profile, you should be able to see the latest information now.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
d41cd9f5
Community Member

Hello Andrea; 

Thank you, the feedback is visible now on my profile.

But the amount of the contract has still not been updated in my total earning which is being shown on my profile. When will it update? Also, will this manual update have an effect on my JSS as you mentioned the changes are made manually so hopefully it's considered while calculation JSS.

There is also 1 more question. One of my client recently cancelled a contract as he no longer needed the work to be done. He said he gave me a 5 star feedback but I can't see any feedback from him on my profile. What might be the reason for the same?

Hi;

My project was marked as completed today. The earnings of the same were not counted in the total earnings of my profile. I read somewhere that the total earnings are updated hourly then why the same is not updated in my profile?

Due to this issue, I am still unable to qualify for the Top Rated Freelancer batch too.

Please look into this and help me with the same.

Hi Anurag,

I checked and it looks like you received payment for this contract a week before it was closed. Your Total Earnings update based on when you receive earnings, not when your contract is closed. So this contract had already been included in your Total Earnings for a few days! You can check this by going to Reports > My Reports, filtering by a custom date that goes back a year, and you'll be able to see your earnings and the contracts included.

Your profile (total earnings, work history) is constantly updating, all I did was manually speed up the process a bit today! These updates have no relation to JSS, which is updated every two weeks. I would say you are on your way to becoming Top Rated! You can check how close you are by going to your My Stats page, you'll be able to see your total earnings with a more specific number, as well as eligibility weeks and JSS. If you did not receive any earnings from that canceled contract, then it is hidden from your profile and excluded from your work and feedback history.

Hope this information is helpful!

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths