🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Completed job is not displayed in my profile ...
Page options
magicmotion
Community Member

Completed job is not displayed in my profile page

Hi, everyone Some of my ended contracts is not showing on my work histories. I've finished 7 contracts but 5 of them still not showing on my profile I already tried to force a total page refresh by making a small change in my profile overview text. But it's not working. Why this is missing from my profile? I am already in a plus membership, is there any other premier membership for that feature please?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Kamran Ahmad C wrote:

Hi, everyone Some of my ended contracts is not showing on my work histories. I've finished 7 contracts but 5 of them still not showing on my profile I already tried to force a total page refresh by making a small change in my profile overview text. But it's not working. Why this is missing from my profile? 

I see all 7 contracts on your profile when logged in.

Only contracts that resulted from job posts that were set to "public" are showing on your profile when seen by someone who is logged out. Contracts that resulted from job posts that were set to "Upwork users only" or "Invite only" can not show on your profile to non-Upwork users, as that would violate the privacy choice of the client at the time of posting the job.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Kamran Ahmad C wrote:

Hi, everyone Some of my ended contracts is not showing on my work histories. I've finished 7 contracts but 5 of them still not showing on my profile I already tried to force a total page refresh by making a small change in my profile overview text. But it's not working. Why this is missing from my profile? 

I see all 7 contracts on your profile when logged in.

Only contracts that resulted from job posts that were set to "public" are showing on your profile when seen by someone who is logged out. Contracts that resulted from job posts that were set to "Upwork users only" or "Invite only" can not show on your profile to non-Upwork users, as that would violate the privacy choice of the client at the time of posting the job.

Thanks Petra, now I understand.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths