🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Completed jobs not showing up in my profile
Page options
naren-ganapathy
Community Member

Completed jobs not showing up in my profile

Hi

Hope you all are healthy and safe!

It's been a while since I have started freelancing on upwork. Recently when I shared my profile link with my friend and noticed that not all my past projects that I have completed are visible. Only few are being shown. Can someone help me with this, how do I make all of my projects visible? Or is there a way to make only the ones I want visible?

9 REPLIES 9
JoanneP

Hi Naren,

I checked your profile, and I can see that all of your previously completed projects as shown on your profile. Could you please try a different browser and check? Please let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
a99b95c4
Community Member

I have 3 contracts, two of them are closed but when I use my client account to check on my profile, I can only see two contracts. What could be the problem?

Have you been hired on the third contract?

When did the contract start? 

These two things are what you can check to see why the third contract is not showing up yet.

Yes I was hired and the contract was closed yesterday at 09:12pm

Hi Daphne,

Thank you for your message.

The completed jobs will appear on your Upwork profile when the payment is successfully processed on the contract. I see that you recently completed an hourly job and your payment is still under review. Payment on hourly jobs is processed as per the weekly billing cycle. You can refer to the Report page to know the status of your funds.

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork

Hi. I have completed a contract, got payment in balance and a review from client too. but still no work history is showing up in my profile if someone else sees my profile. also job completioon %age is not visible. please help me out

Hi Saima,

Thank you for your message. I can see the job ended on May 2nd on your Upwork profile already. Could you please try a different browser and check? Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Daphne S wrote:
I have 3 contracts, two of them are closed but when I use my client account to check on my profile, I can only see two contracts. What could be the problem?

Have you actually been paid on the "missing" contract? It can take a day or two after payment has actually been processed for the contract to show up. Contracts where the payment hasn't been processed are not shown on the profle.

This could be the case if it was an hourly contract and the hours were logged last week for example, because the client won't even be charged until later today. (afternoon UTC)

martina_plaschka
Community Member

Naren G wrote:

Hi

Hope you all are healthy and safe!

It's been a while since I have started freelancing on upwork. Recently when I shared my profile link with my friend and noticed that not all my past projects that I have completed are visible. Only few are being shown. Can someone help me with this, how do I make all of my projects visible? Or is there a way to make only the ones I want visible?

All your jobs will be shown unless they are private jobs, and no, you can't select which ones you want to be shown, that would make the rating system pretty much obsolete.

I'm happy that you survived the Covid, just curious why you make this your headline? Why make this your selling point?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members