🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Completed project is not showing in Profile, ...
Page options
swapnil_gsolc
Community Member

Completed project is not showing in Profile, Contract has been ended for this project also.

Recently I have worked on hourly project and completed within deadline. Client has ended this contract with good feedback also. But still this project is not showing in my profile and even amount is also not showing. Will you please explain me whats going wrong or if I made any mistake?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Swapnil, 

It looks like you this contract was opened two weeks ago. Please know that for a contract to show up on your Work History, atleast $1 should have been paid, and is showing on your Available tab on your Reports page. Since the payment for this contract is still being processed, you should see this contract, and the feedback for you within the week. 

You may read up on this help article for more information on how your earnings are processed in your account. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
chintu001
Community Member

Hourly contracts become visible after payment has been made by the client, and it can take a day or two after that. That means for the hourly contract you did last week, the client is billed and charged today (Monday) afternoon (UTC) and it will start showing up sometime after that, tomorrow most likely, but sometimes it takes a little longer.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Swapnil, 

It looks like you this contract was opened two weeks ago. Please know that for a contract to show up on your Work History, atleast $1 should have been paid, and is showing on your Available tab on your Reports page. Since the payment for this contract is still being processed, you should see this contract, and the feedback for you within the week. 

You may read up on this help article for more information on how your earnings are processed in your account. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Thanks for your instant reply. Yes I didn't receive any payment for this project even 1$, I thing it is in under processing. Will wait and do let you know in case of any concern.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members