🐈 Community

Completing Milestones

I've already submitted one milestone and the client approved it, now I need to submit the last milestone, but there is no longer a "submit work" button. How do I submit work and request the last amount of money in escrow? Do I have to start a new contract? That's the only other option that makes sense, but i would've thought that there should still be a submit work button for each stage of milestone. Please help, I need to send this off today!

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
katrinabeaver

If there is a second milestone and you don't see the submit work/request payment button it means the client has not yet funded the second milestone. 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"

So Then, should I set a new contract or ask the client to fund the second milestone?

Thank you!

The client can set another milestone if there are still funds in Escrow, or simply pay you via a bonus if not.

@Ashley R wrote:

So Then, should I set a new contract or ask the client to fund the second milestone?

Thank you!

No need for a new contract. All you have to do is ask the client to fund the second milestone. 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
Learning Paths