🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Confirmation of services
Page options
lemaro
Community Member

Confirmation of services

I mailed to freelancersuccess@upwork.com with signed confirmation of services at Jan, 15, 2020. But nobody answered me. Maybe something went wrong and my email in spam list for support?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
tlsanders
Community Member

Roman P wrote:

Maybe someone knows how long have to wait on average? Are there any deadlines or time limits for response?

Please tell me maybe you think that in order to sign a document it takes more than 2 days?

Roman, don't forget that there are a couple of million freelancers on Upwork, plus clients. No customer service person is sitting at her desk staring at her computer and waiting for a request like yours to come in. There is likely quite a long line of requests to deal with, each taking a varying amount of time to address. 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Roman, 

I checked your and can see that you`ve also requested for a Confirmation of Services back in December. You can download it directly from your tickets. Regarding your new request, our team will send you the file as soon as possible directly via ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Maybe someone knows how long have to wait on average? Are there any deadlines or time limits for response?

Please tell me maybe you think that in order to sign a document it takes more than 2 days?

tlsanders
Community Member

Roman P wrote:

Roman, don't forget that there are a couple of million freelancers on Upwork, plus clients. No customer service person is sitting at her desk staring at her computer and waiting for a request like yours to come in. There is likely quite a long line of requests to deal with, each taking a varying amount of time to address. 

petra_r
Community Member

Roman P wrote:

Why don't you use the one you got only last month? You find it under  your tickets.

lemaro
Community Member

If I get it from last month bank in our country can’t accept it. Because of there other sum of amount and other date. 

lemaro
Community Member

Hi all.

I wrote to freelancersuccess@upwork.com and to support@upwork.com at Jan, 15, 2020 about Confirmation of services. 

But I have not received an answer so far. Is it good practic? Or maybe I got ban for something?

Anybody from Russia got answer from support this year? Maybe it is tricks of our firewall?  

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Roman,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths