cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Confirmation

cristina-del_ros
Cristina D Member Since: Jul 24, 2017
1 of 10
Hi, I just recently signed up to upwork and I haven't received any confirmation if it was approved. It says I only need to wait for 12 hours to email me if it was approved but I haven't received any yet. Just wondering
petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 10

You either don't even have a completed profile yet, in which case your profile obviously can not be approved, or you actually have two profiles (this one and the one you want to have approved) in which case you are risking both being suspended.....

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
3 of 10

Hi Cristina,

Please complete the profile form and submit it for approval, in order to have the information reviewed and your profile hopefully approved.

Untitled
cristina-del_ros
4 of 10
I had already completed my profile. I made 2 accounts in error. I first one I created has a country location of USA. Since I cannot change it, I have to create another one which has a correct country location of Philippines. That one has been completed.
cristina-del_ros
5 of 10
I've created 2 accounts in error. The first one has a country location of USA so I have to make another one because I cannot change it. The 2nd account was completed and with the correct country location.
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
6 of 10

Hi Cristina,

I see that you were able to change location on your original account. Please, close any duplicate accounts and use only one account to log into Upwork.

~ Valeria
Upwork
cristina-del_ros
7 of 10
How do I close it? Is there any way to delete the incorrect account? Im only using the other one and I had already completed my profile. Im just waiting for approval to sumbit proposal.
vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
8 of 10

Hi Cristina,

Can you please confirm if you wish to close the account you're posting from?

Untitled
firdausimadhani
Jennathul F Member Since: Dec 30, 2017
9 of 10
Hello sir
I've created an account in upwork but since 2 days I didn't get confirmation mail.... what am I to do now?I can't do anything in upwork until I get the confirmation mail....
tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
10 of 10

Hi Jennathul,

When you created your profile, you were asked to verify your email address. When we checked, you still haven't completed this step. Please log in to your Upwork account and do so. Then please check the email address you used on Upwork because an email to complete the email verification process will be sent there. Feel free to reach back if you need further assistance on this. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS