cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confusing "Fit" message in the perticular job

Gazi Y Member Since: Jul 24, 2011
1 of 3
Very recently odesk added a new feature in job post. I noticed that when I am going to bid a particular job that time sometimes I can see "Fit" message and sometimes I don't see. Even there is some perticular job that I am able to complete perfectly and have ability to give the best quality of work but that don't show "Fit" message. Thats so confusing I think. I think, we should know details about this feature and should know how it works. Can odesk describe how it handles this feature? I am a wordpress developer but I can't get "fit" for the wordpress job!! Please help me how I can get rid from this painful situation. Thanks, Gazi
Community Guru
Gillian Michele N Member Since: Mar 15, 2012
2 of 3
The 'good fit' sign is only supposed to assist you. (I don't really find it all that useful myself) If you view a job and feel that you're a good match, just apply as normal. You don't have to follow the 'good fit' sign.
Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
3 of 3
it's a new mad robot algorithm that they've let loose. You can already see for yourself that it tells you that some jobs that are a good fit aren't, and some jobs that aren't a good fit are; and it may occasionally get it right by law of average. oDesk think it's to help people, but it would have to work before it was of any use to anyone. So, just ignore it and use your own judgement about what's a good fit.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS