cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confusion about getting paid system

Sourav B Member Since: Mar 31, 2014
1 of 7
Hi,I am new to this system,I have joined on 28th of march and I entered into a contract on 1st April.Now I have set up my payment method.The question is I am from India,I am bit confused about payment schedule.I need to know when can I withdraw my earnings?? Because need it weekly basis.Please help me out with this.
Community Guru
Junelle A Member Since: May 31, 2009
2 of 7
you can get your earnings every week, but it's going to be quite expensive, considering the transfer fees. there is also a 2 week review period, so funds can only be cleared after that.
"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain." - Maya Angelou
Try harder, or care less.
Sourav B Member Since: Mar 31, 2014
3 of 7
What is review period?? If u can elaborate a bit Smiley Happy
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 7

Hi Sourav,

If you are working on an hourly contract and logging hours via Team App, your work week ends every Sunday. Then you have few hours to make final adjustments and client has until Friday to review your Work Diary. The security period lasts until Wednesday of the third week when the payment becomes available to you. You can find full information about the work week schedule here.

I hope it helps,

~ Valeria
Untitled
Queen Jeahanne F Member Since: Jun 11, 2015
5 of 7

Hi there Valeria,

I'm a bit confused regarding the payment schedule. It's already Wednesday of the third week. I am on UTC+08:00. 12:20am to be exact but the payment is still pending.  Do I need to change something?

Ace Contributor
Paul M Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
6 of 7

You'll probably find "Wednesday" means "USA Wednesday"

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
7 of 7

Hi Queen,

Sorry about the confusion. The reports show all the transactions in UTC. Usually funds become available on Wednesday midnight UTC.

I hope it helps.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS