🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Confusion to a specialize profile - Help ...
Page options
robiul-kp
Community Member

Confusion to a specialize profile - Help me please

I started freelancer in 2012 with data entry & now I am working as a "YouTube Channel Manager | Video SEO & Promotion | and YouTube Ads Expert". I have some permanent clients generated by LinkedIn. I have no time to bid even don't place a single bid for more than 90 days. 

My wife & my uncle are highly interested in freelancing. They are learning "Data Entry & Lead Generation", and almost completed it. Can I create a specialized profile on Data Entry & Lead Generation for them? My wife doesn't have a laptop or computer. She practices when I don't have work or in rest mode. 

I want to create a specialized profile "Data Entry" with my profile. If I do this, what happened in the future? Please tell me in brief. Waiting for the expert's decision. 

Robiul Karim

It's my profile -> https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~010258468c74ac384a

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
elisa_b
Community Member

You have been told not to. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
NikolaS

Hi K. M., 

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please note that sharing your account information and logging into another user's account is a serious violation of the Upwork Terms of Service. If your wife and uncle wish to use Upwork they need to create their own Upwork accounts. 

Let us know if you have further questions. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

I will use my account, place bid, and take work from clients and they work as my team member. They don't touch my account, I will manage it. 

I want to create a specialized profile "Data Entry" with my profile. If I do this, will it create any bad impact on my current profile? 

elisa_b
Community Member

You have been told not to. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members