🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Confussion
Page options
fuzailanwar
Community Member

Confussion

Hello! This is fuzail from Pakistan. I'm SEO expert but i have many little expertise like mob app development
my question is that when i created my upwork profile i set my field mobile app development i think then i was not expert in SEO but when my profile became approve i changed my expertise mob app development to SEO because i felt that i am more expert in seo

can it create problem in future?

6 REPLIES 6
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Fuzail,

With a specialized profile, you can tailor your unique skills to your audience on Upwork and create variations of your profile that showcase your experience within specific categories. For example, you can separate out the work you've done as a mobile developer from your work as a SEO. To learn more about this check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
varungs
Community Member

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

In the future, just be 100% truthful all the time. Never lie. About anything. It'll bite you in the **Edited for Community Guidelines** eventually—not just on Upwork, but in life, too.

Sir, I know it happens as a trick but honestly i have skills as you can see my upwork profile my first job success is 100% but before starting new more projects i wanna confirm?

Don't do anything shady and tell the truth. Not by any external standard or terms of service, but by your own judgement. I think you know what the right answer is already.

Sir! Could you please tell me? It can ruin my profile in future?
should i reverify my profile through the upwork support call?

Just make sure to have the correct information in the profile. How will clients know what you can do if your profile tells something else?
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths