Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect System

Highlighted
Harwinder K Member Since: Jun 7, 2012
1 of 2

Hi,

As Elance will be migrate to Upwork completely and there will be increase in projects on Upwork but don't you think its little unfair to give just 60 connects per month (Basically just 30 bids per month).

I know introducing connects helped many of Top Rated freelancers but still I feel 30 bids are very less considering number of projects posted on Upwork daily.

Its better to give atleast 40 or 50 connects in free membership (I'm using paid membership though) so that there will be more chances to bid on potential projects as currently we have to skip many of major projects and then some clients just post their projects but never take any steps but still we have to sacrifice 2 connects for it.

Thanks

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 2

Hi Harwinder,

I understand your concern with the amount of connects and potential competition from Elance members. However, the current allocation of connects was chosen as it balances and benefits the marketplace in the best way. Plus, Elance clients are transferring over to Upwork as well, so you will see more jobs from them soon.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS