🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Connect me to the actual support agent / My b...
Page options
fc1f7486
Community Member

Connect me to the actual support agent / My bank account is under a different name

Connect me to the actual support agent please I'm having an issue on my bank account name reflected on the upwork. The name automatically shows as FaziaMyname is Faiza**Edited for community guidelines**

I need to have my pay today this is urgent. Please see attached files. Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
JoanneP

Hi Faiza,

I checked your account and it looks like your payment method is already active. You can check it here. I also checked your funds and see that they are currently pending. When your client releases a milestone or final payment on a fixed-price job, it immediately shows as pending on your financial account. Pending payments become available for you to withdraw after the standard five-day security period. Please check your transaction history to view the dates as to when your funds will be avaliable for you to withdraw. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
fc1f7486
Community Member

Hi Ms. Joanne,

When will I be able to withdraw my earning from my bank account? Is it on Sunday, PST?

fc1f7486
Community Member

Also, My name here is different. Pls, see attached file.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Faiza,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with the name issue.

You should be able to withdraw your funds when they become available to you. Please go to Reports > Pending page and you should see a date when the funds will become available to you.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members