🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Connect not renew in this month
Page options
shahzad7783
Community Member

Connect not renew in this month

My connect are still zero and not renew in this month. why is it so happened even date has been passed and what I should do now?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Muhammad S wrote:

My connect are still zero and not renew in this month. why is it so happened even date has been passed and what I should do now?

they renew around mid-day UTC on the first day of your new billing cycle.

So if the 6th is the first day of your new billing cycle, it'll happen in a few hours.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
petra_r
Community Member

Muhammad S wrote:

they renew around mid-day UTC on the first day of your new billing cycle.

So if the 6th is the first day of your new billing cycle, it'll happen in a few hours.

Dear Concern,

My monthly connects has not been renewed. My monthly billing cycle date is 28th of each month.

Below are the screenshots of my connects history.

**Edited for community guidelines**

Hi Mansoor,

Looks like your account has been moved to the new paid connects system. In the new system, Basic Membership doesn't include free connects.

You can view FAQs about paid Connects and a video explaining the change from our Head of Product, here.

Please note that connects are not sold individually, but bundles begin at $1.50 for 10 Connects. Regardless of which bundle you choose, all Connects are priced at $0.15 apiece. Here are your bundle options:

• 10 for $1.50
• 20 for $3
• 40 for $6
• 60 for $9
• 80 for $12

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
mselassar
Community Member

My current connect cycle Aug 3, 2020 — Sep 2, 2020 and it didn't renewed yet. Could you please tell me what's wrong & the solution?

Hi Mostafa,

All freelancers were moved to paid connects only. This means that freelancers on our Basic plan won't be receiving free connects anymore. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members