cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Connect renewl

Nabin K Member Since: May 14, 2016
1 of 14

Hello everyone.

I am new to upwork. I was told the connect gets refilled after a month. But it's been more than a month, but I don't still see my refill. What is going wrong here? Can anyone suggest?
od
Waiting for any good response.

Regards,

Nabin

Community Guru
Juvy Ann P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015
2 of 14

Hi Nabin,

From what I read from https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211062898-Use-Connects, it seems that the following are your options:

1.  Wait for a client to invite you - and this means tinkering with your availability settings.

2. Wait for a project to be cancelled.  Two connects will be returned to your account for each project that is cancelled (either by Upwork or by the client).

3.  Upgrade to a Plus Membership Plan.  This option will make your monthly excess connects be rolled over for future use.

4.  Wait for an "old" client to come back and assign an new task to you.

5.  Wait for the system to reset your connects.

Am I making sense?

Community Guru
Evelina H Member Since: Jan 29, 2015
3 of 14

Have you used connects before? Have you applied to jobs already? Did you have connects in April? I don't know how recent your profile is, but it may not have been approved yet, which is why you still don't have connects. That's why I'm asking these questions.

4 of 14

I had connects before in the month of April. I have applied to many jobs before and now they are finished. One of the applied job is active too. I don't think my profile is still under review. Thank you for your support.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
5 of 14

Hi Nabin,

You can go to your User Settings > Membership & Connects and scroll down a bit. You should be able to see the dates for your billing cycle.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
BEST ANSWER
6 of 14

Hi Nabin,

I see you have 2 Connects left. Your Connects balance will be renewed at the beginning of your next billing cycle, which is May 19.

For more details please see this Help article

7 of 14

So the renewal date is 19th May? How do I know it? Any way to confirm? I thought it was 1st of each month.

Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
8 of 14

It renews monthly from the day you started your membership. 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
Qasim A Member Since: Dec 3, 2018
9 of 14

Mt billing cycle is 4th December but i could not see my connects till now.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
10 of 14

Hi Qasim,

December 4th is your last day of your old cycle, your connects will be awarded on your profile tomorrow. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS