🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Connect with me on the Upwork Network Feature
Page options
virtualbrix
Community Member

Connect with me on the Upwork Network Feature

Looks like Upwork is opening up the Network Feature,

Feel free to connect with me, here is my profile: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/samerbazzi

If you don't have access to the feature yet, let me know and I will add you.

50 REPLIES 50
nahidhasan771
Community Member

Hi Samer‚ I want to join with you. 🙂

Hey @Nahid, I added you : ) Excited to connect!

Many thanks 

My Pleasure Nahid. Have a Nice Day!

osama_minhas_786
Community Member

I do not have access. Lets get connected.

virtualbrix
Community Member

Hey Osama, I also added you, I am happy to connect. Thank You!

lysis10
Community Member

What is the difference between this and the other network feature?

celgins
Community Member

I have the same question.

I remember the Create Your Network (Beta) back in 2021, so I'm not sure what is different.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jennifer and Clark, 

This is a beta feature and the same feature announced in the past. We’re working on making it available to everyone soon! In the meantime, if you don't have it yet, you can access the waitlist here.

~ Avery
Upwork
lysis10
Community Member

Avery O wrote:

Hi Jennifer and Clark, 

This is a beta feature and the same feature announced in the past. We’re working on making it available to everyone soon! In the meantime, if you don't have it yet, you can access the waitlist here.

Hi Avery,

Thank you for answering us. I was confused because it sounded like it was something new, but it seems it's the same thing. I'm in the beta, but thanks for clarifying.

avi1023
Community Member

I used to have this feature and also connected with 2 people using it, but now I can't find it in my profile.

virtualbrix
Community Member

Looks like they are promoting it on the dashboard now. Feelf ree to add me or let me know if you do not have access yet.

I can add you.

lysis10
Community Member

oh was it not available to everyone before? I was just wondering if this was something different.

Hey Jennifer, it was, but it was only open to certain users (top rated) but they are opening up to others now.

williamtcooper
Community Member

Samer,

Please feel free to add me to your network. I have 165 people in my Network and will always add.

If anybody else wants to add me, please send the Network request.

Just curious, how can you network with that many people? How do you get to know so many, what their skills are, and how you help each other?

Hello William. 

Thank you for the offer. I've sent the message to join. Good luck!

Marko, added : )

6bfcdaf8
Community Member

Hmm, randomly adding people to your network. What may be the aim here? (hint: sales funnel)

NO. No sales funnel. I have helped a LOT of people, I dont want ANYTHING in return. I make more than enough

Taken from upwork itself :

Don’t miss our expert talk with Samer Bazzi, who earned over $2 million while freelancing on Upwork! In addition to earning, Samer has also invested $2.4 million as a client hiring independent professionals on the platform.

yes indeed sounds like you helped people more than than what you have made. and you lost 400k.

am i missing something here?

virtualbrix
Community Member

Yes, you are actually. Making 2M+ on Upwork does that mean that this is my "only" revenue source. I spend a lot of time helping others. I have a non profit which I donate most of my earnings to (design, development, scholarships, equipment, etc), I run a non profit to also help people with kidney disease (since that is what I was disagnosed with a few years ago, as the article says "I was one of the lucky ones to get through that mess", I take ZERO salary from the non profit. Have an amazing day. Back to help my clients and also helping others, whether that is freelancers (yes, with ZERO gain other than helping others) and helping those diagnosed with kidney disease and again, NO gain, other than helping others. Have an amazing day.

Congrats on being a good human being. I believe the more one gives / donates, the more they will receive. Also congrats on not giving up despite lifes setbacks! Most keep their setbacks private, but when you share them you have a chance to influence others in a positive way!

The way you express yourself, the signals you give (advertising by the amount earned, funneling random people into your private channels) is not reflecting the best in you,

I appreciate the feedback and understand where you are coming. I also appreciate the very kind words. Thank you so much!

virtualbrix
Community Member

It really depends, its good to network, push work to others when your plate is full, share strategies about your niche.

mwendwa_stephen
Community Member

I love what you are doing! Can you please add me to your network? 

Sure, I just added you. Thank You!

f2f6e690
Community Member

Hello Samer B.

I hope this message finds you well. I understand that Upwork is opening up the Network feature, and I am very interested in being added to your network. If you have access to the feature, I kindly request that you add me to your network.

My Upwork profile link is https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01e91c476fd7eb4225. As an expert DevOps Engineer, Network & System Administrator, Infrastructure Expert, IT Consultant, and Trainer, I believe that I can bring value to your network and help you find the right clients for your skills and expertise.

I am eager to connect with other professionals in the industry and build strong relationships within the Upwork community. I believe that the Network feature will provide a great opportunity to collaborate and share opportunities with each other.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to the opportunity to work with you and grow our businesses together.

Best regards,

Usama I.

Hey Usama, I have added you!

3c320cb5
Community Member

Can i please be added into your Network. It is much needed.

Here is my link to profile : https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01983f36151d1e91e6

Looking forward to it.

Thank you

I have added you and I will also have a look at your profile.

n_pudikova
Community Member

Hi Samer!

It would be my pleasure to be included in your network 🙂 and I will greatly appreciate your input on my profile!

Thank you ☺️

virtualbrix
Community Member

Hey Natalya,

Sounds Good. I went ahead and added you, I will have a look at your profile sometime this week

Samer, thank you very much! You are brilliant!

I appreciate it. Thank You Natalya

d5bc0dbb
Community Member

Hi Samer, I am not very familiar with this new feature to connect. But it would be a pleasure if you could include me in your network. Thanks a bunch!!!

I have added you!

9db62b21
Community Member

Hello,

I'm intrested. Please add me to your network.

Hey Asad,

I went ahead and added you

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members