🐈 Community
zaber_khan

Connect with other Freelancer

I have opened my account a few months back but I was not using it. Now I am planning to work as a freelancer & in this regard I just have updated my profile.

Would you please tell me how can I connect with another freelancer?

Also please inform me how can I get a work as I am not the expert on this site & freelancing as well. Though I am skilled enough & have a lot of work experience but I am not used to doing freelancing before.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Zaber Khan.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Zaber,

If you would like to contact and hire another freelancer for a job, you can do that by creating a client-company. Please, see this help article for more information.

You won't be able to contact other freelancers from your freelancer account in the Marketplace. 

A lot of freelancers successfully use this Community to communicate and share their experiences, tips and stories. You are welcome to do it too.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Zaber,

If you would like to contact and hire another freelancer for a job, you can do that by creating a client-company. Please, see this help article for more information.

You won't be able to contact other freelancers from your freelancer account in the Marketplace. 

A lot of freelancers successfully use this Community to communicate and share their experiences, tips and stories. You are welcome to do it too.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Thanks Valeria..

I will go with your suggestion.

Learning Paths