🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Connect
Page options
sk_nahid
Community Member

Connect

Greetings,

I had plus membership. I did not rechage so my account autometically migrate from plus to basic membership. My billing cycle was 16th. But till 23rd I did not get my free 60 connect as per rule of free membership.  Afterwards, I upgrade my membership from basic to plus. I thought I would get 70 connects. But unfortunately I got only 24 connects. I do not understand why it happend and what should I do. 

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Sk Monoar N wrote:

Greetings,

I had plus membership. I did not rechage so my account autometically migrate from plus to basic membership. My billing cycle was 16th. But till 23rd I did not get my free 60 connect as per rule of free membership.  Afterwards, I upgrade my membership from basic to plus. I thought I would get 70 connects. But unfortunately I got only 24 connects. I do not understand why it happend and what should I do. 

You thought you could let your plus membership lapse, blow through 60 connects for free, then upgrade and get another 70???

That is not how it works. When you upgrade you only get a prorated number depending on when in your billing cycle you upgrade, otherwise everyone would downgrade every month, get 60 extra and then upgrade for another 70....

sk_nahid
Community Member

Hi,

So many thanks for your reply.

I got 70 connects in april16 as a plus member. I used all of 70 within this months. Afterwards, at 16th may I did not recharge to plus account. So my accont migrate to basic from plus. As a basic member I sould get 60 connects. But till 23rd May my connects was 0. Then I upgrade my account from basic to plus. Then I get only 24 connects.

Question 1. Why I did not get basic 60 connects on 16th may. I got no free connects till 23rd may.

Question 2. Why I get only 24 connects instade of 70 connects after upgrading my account to plus.

Hope you understand my situation. 

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sk,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths