cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting to Paypal for payment using different email address

coon-mary
mary c Member Since: Aug 29, 2016
1 of 2

I get seriously tired of these new apps and softwares that automatically try to link my paypal to the email address that I register to various sites with.  My PayPal email address is personal and I prefer to keep it that way.  Why is it impossible to find out how to change the email address for my PayPal so that I can be paid even though I am registered with a different email.  I have spent more than half an hour of my time going in circles and still no resolution.  I do not use multiple PayPal accounts because to me that is asking for trouble or done to evade tax on earnings.  It doesn't make sense.

So how do I connect to my existing PayPal without putting my PayPal email address out for the world to see?  Or should I just forget trying to work as a freelancer in Upwork and make sure that I pass this information along to all of my marketing connections and blogger friends?  This is insanity.

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
2 of 2

Go to your PayPal account and add the email address to your PayPal. You can add 6 email addys IIRC. It's kinda hidden but do a search and I'm sure you'll find the instructions.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS