🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: When is Connects History going to start u...
Page options
joansands
Community Member

Connects History

I have a great deal of trouble trying to access my connects history and now, when I do get it, it is not up-to-date.

8 REPLIES 8
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Joan,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble this caused. Could you please share more information about this issue so that we can look into it and assist you accordingly? Do you receive any error messages? Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser? 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
joansands
Community Member

I receive a message that there are no connects. When I request it again, then I usually get it - but now it is not up-to-date.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Joan,

I've checked but haven't been able to replicate the error you're experiencing. I see the Connects History is reflecting the correct amount of available Connects. Could you please try using an incognito window or clear your cache and cookies to make sure it's not a browser issue? If you get the error again, could you please take a screenshot and share it with me?

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
joansands
Community Member

I deleted all my cookies - and then sometimes connect history did not work and sometimes it did. Currently it is working so time will tell.

Why does Connects History not work correctly?

Hi Joan,

I've merged your most recent comment with a thread where you've mentioned this before. Bojan and I both tried to replicate the issue but weren't able to. We also haven't received any similar reports about issues with Connects History. Could you please share a bit more information and, ideally, some screenshots of the errors you're getting so that we could further investigate?

~ Valeria
Upwork

I tried responding to your email but it was undeliverable.

I usually get a page saying there is no connections history. If I keep trying, I finally get my connects history page. I have already tried deleting cookies, etc. That did not help.

Today - if I do get my connects history page, it is not updated. The last connects are for last Friday - but I am due 80 new connects for today.

This has gone on for weeks although previously there was never a problem.

Joan

I am due 80 connects for this month and they are still not showing up in my account. Why?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths