🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Connects Issue
Page options
justtestit
Community Member

Connects Issue

You asked: "I have submitted only 1 bid which contains 4 connects. As i checked now i have 0 available connects in my profile. Even after approving my profile i didn't get 60 connects. So kindly please look into this and let me know ASAP."

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Apurv,

You can locate the rest of the submitted proposals under your Proposals - Archived proposals tab. If you feel like you need more connects to send more proposals, feel free to purchase more. This can vary based on your location, but all Upwork users will be able to purchase Connects with a credit card or prepaid card. If you aren’t able to use a credit card or prepaid card or you don’t have an Upwork balance, in many cases you’ll be able to use PayPal. Check the options available to you and learn more about the acceptable billing methods for paying memberships.

~ Bojan
Upwork
985cf34e
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

I hope you are doing well. I have applied for a job and received a client reply for a job interview. But my connects have not been updated for that interview. Kindly can you guide me on this? Thank you

Hi Sohaib,

Thank you for your message. Please note that free Connects are credited within 24-48 hours from your first response to the client's message on the job where the freelancer submitted the proposals. You can refer to your Connect History page for more information.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members