🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Connects Policy for Closed Jobs
Page options
kire_t
Community Member

Connects Policy for Closed Jobs

Good evening, Community.

I have a question concerning the connects policy.  As of recent. I was notified by Upwork that 6 jobs I applied to closed since the new connects policy has been in place.  However, I did not receive any connects back to my account like I normally would have when I had the 60 connects a month plan.

My question is: Is it still true that when a job closes, we get the connects bak for that closed job? Or is the system different now that we have to purchase connects?

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Kire T wrote:

My question is: Is it still true that when a job closes, we get the connects bak for that closed job? Or is the system different now that we have to purchase connects?

This has never been the case.

Connects are only returned when a client proactively closes the job post without hiring anyone

or

Upwork takes the job post down because it was in violation of the terms of service

Connects are not refunded if a job post is closed because someone was hired or expires for 30 days of inactivity. They never were returned before the change either, people just notice it more now.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members