🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Connects Problem
Page options
arooj78
Community Member

Connects Problem

Hi there.

1- My connects from "OUTBID" proposals are not being reverted. ( Not talking about the basic required connects necessary for the proposal but the additional ones for boosting ) 
They have not been reverted for 2 jobs.

2- Moreover, I withdraw the proposal ( forgot to add the links ) & then submitted it again, but the connects were deducted for both times. ( Screenshot attached )

Let me know the solution.
Thank you

connects issue.png

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Arooj,

If the proposals you sent didn't lead to an eligible interaction with the potential clients, you will only be charged the standard number of Connects required to submit a proposal. I suggest you check out this help article to learn more about what's considered an eligible interaction. In addition, note that Connects are not refunded when you withdraw a proposal.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
LuiggiR

Hi Arooj,

If the proposals you sent didn't lead to an eligible interaction with the potential clients, you will only be charged the standard number of Connects required to submit a proposal. I suggest you check out this help article to learn more about what's considered an eligible interaction. In addition, note that Connects are not refunded when you withdraw a proposal.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members