🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Connects Promo Code did not work?
Page options
vector_incorp
Community Member

Connects Promo Code did not work?

Hi there,
I got a promo code of 40 connects as a bonus from Upwork but when I enter the promo they also accept the promo code and also deduct 6$ from my balance as 40 connects fees.

Please help me out, what is this?

Thanks!

15 REPLIES 15
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sahbaan,

I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket regarding the promo code. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks for reply back,

The issue is solved now. Please closed the ticket.

Thanks for your support.

Can you please share promo code?

Hi Aleksandar,

Could you please let me know how to get promo code?

Hello Amjad and Sara,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time. 

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork

place my promo code don given?

Hi Sanjaya,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.
~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hello

Samething happened to me yesterday.I was charged 6$ for 40connects eventhough I typed the promo code. Can you please help.

Regards

You may be forgot to click on apply button after entering promo code.

To apply the promo code, you'll need to write the promo code in input field and adjacent to it, there is a button name "Apply" , click on that then your promo will be applied.

Thanks.
87b6320d
Community Member

Hello Sahban,

Samething happened to me yesterday.Can you please help. Did you get your money??

Thanks!

To apply the promo code, you'll need to write the promo code in input field and adjacent to it, there is a button name "Apply" , click on that then your promo will be applied.

You may be forgot to click on that.

Thanks.

I clicked apply but something was written in red colour and then charged 6$.How did you get your money back??Will there be any refund?

Regards

Can you please share what was written in red?

May be you would be writing wrong promo code.

No, I was doing the mistake of not clicking on apply button, so it was my mistake, so there was no point of getting refund.

It was showing that maximum redemption of the code has exceeded.
I typed the correct code.

Thanks!

Hi Aliya,

I already followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your support ticket very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members