🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Connects gone
Page options
8375d10a
Community Member

Connects gone

Hello I am new to this platform and my profile is not approved yet but yesterday as I  logged in to my account I saw only 1 connect remaining out of the 20 connects I had initially. I am **bleep** sure that I have not applied to any sort of job but all my connects are gone. I am a part of a agency and upwork is giving a message to contact your agency manager. My agenecy manager is having no idea about it. I am completely blank here can you please guide me that how does a agency work on upwork and what happens to the private connects we had initally before joining the agency. If this is some sort of a glitch please look into the issue and resolve it. How much do you guys generally take to approve a account.

1 REPLY 1
JoanneP

Hi Wasay,

I checked your account, and it looks like you are an exclusive member of your agency. Connects can’t be assigned or restricted to specific agency members, and all members draw from the same shared Connects balance when submitting proposals. If you need more Connects, you will need to reach out to your agency owner. Only the agency owner and agency admins have the ability to purchase Connects. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members