🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Connects missing
Page options
wajeehasabirr
Community Member

Connects missing

Hi, I want to ask that when I logged out my account last night I still had 10 connects left on my account, but when I logged in this morning I had 0 connects. Can anyone tell where my connects disappeared to?

3 REPLIES 3
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Junaid, 

It looks like you are an exclusive member of your agency. When I checked your Agency account's Connects History page (Agency account > Settings > Membership & Connects > Connects History), I do not see any Connects in the past 30-days. 

Could you please confirm where you saw the 10 Connects?

~ Avery
Upwork

I saw it in my freelancer profile last night. Also, the agency was subscribed to the basic plan before but I changed it to Plus Plan last night. Can that be the cause?

Hi Junaid, 

Since you are an exclusive member of your agency you do not have Connects in your freelancer account. All agency freelancers use the agency's collective Connects balance. 

Your non-exclusive or exclusive agency membership can be set in the agency's roster settings. When you've become a non-exclusive agency member, please check your Connects and History page in your freelancer settings to see if the 10 Connects can be traced.

Please don't hesitate to come back here if you have additional questions regarding your concern.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members