🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Connects not added
Page options
swayam92
Community Member

Connects not added

I submitted a proposal for a job and got a message from the client. I responded within 24 hours, but I didn't get the 10 free connects I am supposed to get. It's been 48 hours already. I have checked my connects history as well. They have not been credited. Please help

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi Swayamsrestha,

Thank you for your message. I would like to clarify that the free Connects for winning interviews are applicable to jobs where you have initially submitted a proposal and you responded to the client's interview message on the same proposal. This is not applicable to jobs where the client invited you to apply or a direct offer was sent to your proposals. You can refer to the Connect History page for more information.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello Pradeep, in this case, the client responded to my proposal and sent me an offer. So I should get the free connects? Please let me know. 

Hi Swayamsretha,

In this case, you were invited to submit a proposal first. You did not spend Connects for submitting a proposal on this one like you normally would if the client did not invite you to apply. Hence, it is not qualified to receive free Connects.

You can learn more about this here.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths