🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Connects not renewed for my Team member
Page options
deeprathod
Community Member

Connects not renewed for my Team member

Hello Upwork Team, i have one of the team member who's connect are not renewed. Our current billing dates are  Aug 8, 2019 — Sep 7, 2019. The name of the team member is Palak Solanki. Can anybody from upwork can help me with the same ? Our current plan is : Agency Plus. Thank you upwork in advance. 

10 REPLIES 10
ahmedelshenawy
Community Member

you have to buy your connect now in bunddles or you have to be plus member 

Hello Ahmed, Thank you for your quick reply, you mean the team member also have to be plus member ?

I just asked my team member to do the same, but it says "Your Profile is not been approved". Not sure how to proceed further on this. 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Deep,

Since your team member is an exclusive member of the agency they can work only on projects under the agency. This means that they can only submit proposals under the agency and use the agency pool of connects. 
Non-exclusive members can work as independent freelancers and on projects under an agency, they also have their own pool of connects. Your agency connects will be renewed once the new cycle starts. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you Goran for your quick turnup.  So in order to enroll that team member as well, do i need to change the privilage of the team member to individual member too?

Hi Deep,

All agency members can submit proposals and each proposal draws from the agency’s collective balance of Connects.
If they would like to work as an independent freelancer as well, you will need to change their status to Non-Exclusive member. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

and how can i change the same ? because can't see such option under the main account. Non-Exclusive member.

Deep R wrote:

and how can i change the same ? because can't see such option under the main account. Non-Exclusive member.

You can't, because that person has not been accepted by Upwork

Okay, understood, but now how can i ask that profile to submit for the approval in work then ?

Deep R wrote:

Okay, understood, but now how can i ask that profile to submit for the approval in work then ?

he would still have to buy connects.

Deep R wrote:

Thank you Goran for your quick turnup.  So in order to enroll that team member as well, do i need to change the privilage of the team member to individual member too?

No, because that team member is not approved, they can not bid. You have to buy agency connects and use those for him. There are no more free connects for freelancers and agencies with the plus plan do not get any connects with the membership and have to buy them.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths