🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Connects purchasing and my email got private ...
Page options
vrneeraj
Community Member

Connects purchasing and my email got private future recommendations

I want to purchase connect but i have only one dollar and no promo code i got from upwork

I have some confusion also as my profile gots private

Are there any recommendations for my questions.
Thanks
Neeraj Dhiman
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Neeraj,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private.

This can vary based on your location, but all Upwork users will be able to purchase Connects with a credit card or prepaid card. If you aren’t able to use a credit card or prepaid card or you don’t have an Upwork balance, in many cases you’ll be able to use PayPal. To see the options available to you, click here

To learn more about acceptable billing methods for paying memberships please read this help article.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
robin_hyman
Community Member

Neeraj D wrote:
I want to purchase connect but i have only one dollar and no promo code i got from upwork

I have some confusion also as my profile gots private

Are there any recommendations for my questions.
Thanks
Neeraj Dhiman

Neeraj:

If you have used all of the free connects you received when you first signed on, you will need to pay for additional connects.  It is $1.50 for 10 connects at minimum.  There is no promo code.  Contact Upwork support about setting your profile to public again.  

If you have other specific questions, please ask.  There are a ton of veteran freelancers on the platform who will be happy to answer.  

Good luck!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Neeraj,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private.

This can vary based on your location, but all Upwork users will be able to purchase Connects with a credit card or prepaid card. If you aren’t able to use a credit card or prepaid card or you don’t have an Upwork balance, in many cases you’ll be able to use PayPal. To see the options available to you, click here

To learn more about acceptable billing methods for paying memberships please read this help article.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members