cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connects renew?

Vitor S Member Since: May 6, 2016
1 of 22

I used all my connects but most was declined, however it stood the same amounts of connects. I would like to know if it will be renew since the applications was declined.

Ace Contributor
Tamer M Member Since: Feb 14, 2016
2 of 22

@Vitor S wrote:

I used all my connects but most was declined, however it stood the same amounts of connects. I would like to know if it will be renew since the applications was declined.

thats not how it works, connects used for a job offering isn't given back if your application was declined, but it will be renewed in the next month in the same date you joined upwork.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
3 of 22

Hi Vitor,

Tamer is correct. Connects are only returned if the job was cancelled by the client or Upwork team, they are not returned if your proposal was declined. You can learn more about how connects work from this article.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Guru
Ramesh K Member Since: Oct 25, 2015
4 of 22
But I like his thought :-)
Syed Saad J Member Since: Jun 10, 2016
5 of 22

Hey, Why my connects are not renewing??? the month is complete and still I have zero connects.. What should I do?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
6 of 22

Hi Syed, 

I just checked your profile and can see the 60 connects is already reflecting in your account. Let me know if you have further questions. 

Screen Shot 2016-06-21 at 9.52.35 AM.png

-Avery
Untitled
Ace Contributor
Mahum S Member Since: Aug 26, 2016
7 of 22

Hey. My connects are also not renewing. My month ended yesterday, but still there are zero connects. Please do something

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
8 of 22

Hi Mahum,

I checked and it looks like your connects have already been renewed.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Gazifah N Member Since: Apr 12, 2019
9 of 22

Hi! My connects were supposed to be renenwed on the 18th of August. It says o connects available. Would you kindly look into it please?

Community Guru
Mark F Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
10 of 22

Gazifah N wrote:

Hi! My connects were supposed to be renenwed on the 18th of August. It says o connects available. Would you kindly look into it please?

Unless you are on the Freelancer Plus plan there are no longer free connects with an Upwork Basic account.  They have to be purchased.  This change was announced in April.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS