cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connects renew?

Dmitry S Member Since: Dec 5, 2016
11 of 22

Hello!

I believe I have problems with connects renewal. On a new month they have not been renewed and now I have zero and cannot make proposals

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
12 of 22

Hi Dmitry,

I checked and it looks like it works as designed. Your next billing cycle starts on December 10 and that's when your connects will renew. You can check your Connects History and your billing cycle in Settings> Membership & Connects.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Ace Contributor
Muhammad U Member Since: May 27, 2017
13 of 22

My next billing cycle is start from today but still my connects is not renewed...why...?

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
14 of 22

Hello Usman,

Your connects may have not been refreshed yet. Please wait a little more and try to check later.

Untitled
Hira F Member Since: Jul 16, 2019
15 of 22

I joined Upwork last month on 23rd June and I got my 60 connects.  My new billing cycle started on 23rd July but I have only received connects once when I made the account. They haven't been renewed. Please help me figure out the problem here!

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
16 of 22

Hi Hira,

According to our new Connects policy, you are required to purchase Connects in order to submit proposals.  Purchasing Connects can vary based on your location, but all Upwork users will be able to purchase Connects with a credit card or prepaid card. Alternatively, if you have a balance on Upwork you can use it to buy Connects. For more information please check the official announcement thread as well as our help article.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
MJ D Member Since: Dec 18, 2016
17 of 22

Hi also don't get my connects, it is still zero. Already a month since dec. 9, 2016 it is now january 18 which is supposed to be my connects renewal. Please help. Thank u!

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
18 of 22

Hi MJ D,

Please refer to the reply our agent posted on your ticket, follow the instructions they shared and respond back once you've updated your profile.

Tran N Member Since: Jul 19, 2017
19 of 22
Hello,

Somebody help me with connect renewal please. It has been for a month, but it's still at 0.

Thank you
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
20 of 22

Hi Tran,

It looks like today is the last day of your current billing cycle. Tomorrow the new cycle will start and your connects should update.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS