Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Connects suddenly become 0 (Zero)

Highlighted
Community Guru
Kamaal M Member Since: Aug 22, 2015
1 of 16

Hi guys

I was applying for a job and when i submitted, an alert displayed and said that 'i have not enough connects to apply for that job'. but actually i had more than 40 connects available. so i had to rewrite my whole cover letter which takes  time, if the system was OK i could have saved valuable time.

Also sometimes when i am on my job feed number of connects becomes ZERO but when i refresh the page it displays the exact number of connects available.

What is going on?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Irene B Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
2 of 16

Yup....being a paid member with a rollover....my 190+ connects...have suddenly become....ZERO.

Highlighted
Community Guru
3 of 16

That is an annoying problem to be honest, now when i hit 'submit' the proposal button it directly goes to "MEMBERSHIP PLAN PAGE" instead of sumbiting.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Evelina H Member Since: Jan 29, 2015
4 of 16

Me too. I had 52 available connects a day ago, and now 0.

What the heck happened?!?

Highlighted
Community Guru
5 of 16

Don't know really. they are experiencing very big technical problems, support guys are hiding behind the bush too

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Md. Shohag H Member Since: Feb 3, 2015
6 of 16

Hi All

I thank we are All facing the same Problem. Some time ago I see 60 connects now it's 0 connects.

Thanks

Shohag.

Highlighted
Beenish R Member Since: Jun 8, 2015
7 of 16

I am also facing the same issue. 56 connects yesterday. 0 today.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Md. Shohag H Member Since: Feb 3, 2015
8 of 16

Hi!

Coming a new bug in upwork. I don't understand what's doing upwork for us!!!!!!

Thanks

Shohag.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Dawn L Member Since: Sep 3, 2015
9 of 16

I have a question about the Connects (when I worked on this site before, this feature wasn't available lol)

If a client declines your job proposal, do you (or are you supposed to) get those connects that you spent to apply for that job back? Or are they lost?

Highlighted
Community Guru
10 of 16

@Dawn L wrote:

I have a question about the Connects (when I worked on this site before, this feature wasn't available lol)

If a client declines your job proposal, do you (or are you supposed to) get those connects that you spent to apply for that job back? Or are they lost?

Hi Dawn,

if a client declines your proposal you will not get your connects back, they are gone for good, but if the client cancels the job aka did not hire anybody, you will get your connects back.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS