🐈 Community
debrotohalder

Connects system

My highly recommend to the Upwork Admin

If possible then please increase the monthly available connects system for all freelancers. Because I think only 60 connects are not suitable for the freelancers.

Anyway I know that if a lot of people apply a job then its becomes difficult to choose the right freelancer for clients. But could you please find another way to get out of this problem.

Also if you look back 2011-2012 there can see that the Odesk system connects was much better for all freelancers.

Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
yitwail

Debroto, I liked the oDesk system just fine myself, but Upwork is not going to go back to how things were in 2012. So if 60 connects aren't enough, you have to become a Plus member and get 70+ connects, or look for work at other freelancer sites when you use up all your connects, or look for higher paying jobs so you don't need to sand as many proposals.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
yitwail

Debroto, I liked the oDesk system just fine myself, but Upwork is not going to go back to how things were in 2012. So if 60 connects aren't enough, you have to become a Plus member and get 70+ connects, or look for work at other freelancer sites when you use up all your connects, or look for higher paying jobs so you don't need to sand as many proposals.