Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connects were deducted

magedalex
Maged E Member Since: Dec 17, 2016
1 of 4

Hello team , 

hope you have a wonderful day ! 

I'm actually typing this because I'm new here and it maybe a little bit hard to get your first  job since you didn't have any previous feedback Smiley Happy .

I applied for a job as A voice Over and submited my previous work to the client and 2 connects were deducted from my balance .

So what should I do in case of the client didnt reply ? Will I lose those 2 connects ? or It will be back to my account ?

Thank you so much in advance for you great enviroment Smiley Happy

I'm so excited being here !!

Best Regards ;

Maged Eskander 

mwiggenhorn
Community Guru
Mary W Member Since: Nov 10, 2014
2 of 4

You use the connects to apply.  You will not get them back unless the job is removed for being a violation of the TOS.  Bid carefully!

stencil_media
Community Guru
Scott E Member Since: Jul 26, 2015
3 of 4

You should reconsider your overview while you're at it. It goes into detail on what you do and what you have done outside of Upwork, but gives no information at all on what you are doing here, or what you plan to offer to prospective clients on Upwork. Are you looking to offer admin services, writing, design, customer service?

Also, never include a sentence about your perfect writing skills unless that sentence (and preferably the rest of your overview) is 100% error free. There's far too many spaces where they shouldn't be and a lack of spaces where they should be. 

Good luck!

"Welcome, humans. I'm ready for you!"
- Box, Logan's Run (1976)
yitwail
Community Guru
John K Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
4 of 4

@Scott E wrote:

Also, never include a sentence about your perfect writing skills unless that sentence (and preferably the rest of your overview) is 100% error free.

Also, nothing can be 'very perfect' (as you claim in your overview) -- it's either perfect or it's not, and as Scott pointed out, your overview isn't. Cat Wink