🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Connects
Page options
nidz_illus
Community Member

Connects

Hi There
I recieved an email about connect pricing and it also said that I, as a top rated seller will recieve 60 free connects on July, 8th. But I have not recieved any as yet. Can you help me with this please.
Thank you so much.
Best,
Nida

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nida,

As per checking, those connects were awarded to you on Jun 27th. This you can check under your Connects history, by looking for the ''Valued member credit'' titled row. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
prestonhunter
Community Member

No more free connects. You may purchase connects.

https://www.upwork.com/blog/2019/04/upwork-connects/

She is aware.  She did not get her 60 connects for being Top Rated.

They said in in mail.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nida,

As per checking, those connects were awarded to you on Jun 27th. This you can check under your Connects history, by looking for the ''Valued member credit'' titled row. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
r_satta
Community Member

Bojan S wrote:

Hi Nida,

Thank you.

What's this 60 free connects for being top rated? I didn't receive any e-mail nor I received them under that tab (in the last 90 days)

Edit: Thank you Nida, I now have 60 more connects. Fast delivery time and usual apologies from the support, they just "forgot" about me Smiley Indifferent. It baffles me that I have been switched to paid connects something like 2 months ago and I never heard of something like this. I wonder how many top rated freelancers don't know about it.

Oh! That was bad. 
But its good now you have got them 🙂
But to be honest, because of this pricing strategy, sales have been highly affected and I don't know why is this:( even by investing $$ the hiring rate is going very low.
Do you agree?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

I do apologize for the delay in receiving those connects, Roberto. I did follow up with our team regarding your concern and I thank you for confirming you received your Valued member credit.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you Bojan. yes, I've got them already:)

Good day Sir. Can you also check my account. I am expecting to received my 60 connects this October 20 as it show in my profile settings, the current billing cycle is every 19th of the month. But its end up, I purchase connect, so I can continuesly apply in a job post.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mae, 

I checked your account and can confirm that you are on the Freelancer Basic plan. As such, you will need to purchase additional Connects if you find the need additional Connects in your account. I'd just like to share that Freelancer Plus Plan members will have their 70 Connects credited to their account every billing cycle. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members