Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connects

faustinojessie80
Jessielito F Member Since: Sep 3, 2016
1 of 6

Hi, 

I created my account yesterday and it's pass 24 hours now, but I still haven't got any available connects to start applying.

I would gladly appreciate any help.

Thank you. Smiley Happy

kaisar7
md. m Member Since: Sep 3, 2016
2 of 6

hellow admin
i have a contrector account in upwork(transfered from elance). i want to find job in here. but in this  time when i try to apply job post it shows me"Available Connects: 0"
"You're out of Connects.To receive more Connects each month, upgrade your membership plan".  Are upwork give me another 60.connects ???? or should be upgrade my membership plan? which is $10/m  but i have no earning /no balance in upwork yet... can i apply job in upwork ( without upgrade my membership plan/free) ?????? or delite my profile from upwork??? what can i am  doing now  ????????? pls let me know.....

thanks

abdul-ohab
Ace Contributor
Abdul O Member Since: Sep 1, 2015
3 of 6

Click  Setttings> Membership & Connects to see the next date you will get your 60 connects.

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
4 of 6

Hi md. m,

Your Connects balance will refresh today as per your monthly billing cycle. Please follow the steps Abdul shared in order to check your billing cycle details.

Untitled
abdul-ohab
Ace Contributor
Abdul O Member Since: Sep 1, 2015
5 of 6

You will be able to apply to jobs once your profile is approved. Is it approved yet?

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
6 of 6

Hi Jessielito,

I see you already received your Connects and have submitted a few proposals.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS