🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Connects
Page options
mdjordjevic
Community Member

Connects

How I can get new connects.

My current plan is on Basic, do I need to upgrade this?

Can I just buy new connects and pay from my balance?

Tnx

10 REPLIES 10
hoyle_editing
Community Member

You dont need to upgrade membership, you can just purchase connects as you want them using your balance or another payment method if you prefer.

But I don't get that option? Why
[image: image.png]

I cant see your image, but if you click your name in the top right and then click settings you should be able to get them through the menus?"add more connects"

Screenshot 2019-11-07 at 21.45.28.png

As you can see in image , there is no ADD  button

Hmm, im not sure then sorry. Are you new to the site? maybe need verification first? or payment method assigned? (i'm really not sure, just guessing now sorry)

I'm not new, I pass all check, I work on odesk-elance -upwork since 2009. So all work good till last month . Is there option to get live chat As there was earlier?

Hi Marko,

Since you are an Exclusive agency member of your own Agency, you can only work on contracts under the agency, while the non-exclusive member has a choice of applying for jobs either under the agency or not. This is the reason you don't have the option to purchase connects on your Freelancer account, you can do this under your Agency account once you upgrade to Agency Plus. You can find more information about this here and here.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello Bojan

I select my Agency and go to setting .. etc.

Same thing - no Add button.

I don't have two account one for freelancer other for agency (one username )

Is there some detail instruction for this?

Thanks

Hi Marko,

Please follow up instructions shared in this help article for more information about how to upgrade to Agency Plus. Once you do that, you'll be able to purchase connects under your Agency part of the account.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths