Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connects

Highlighted
Community Guru
Ramon B Member Since: Jan 11, 2015
21 of 25
I'll pay for the stupid things, but 70 (10 -70 jobs) seems really stingy. Why not scrap this greedy buy additional credits idea, and just give near infinite credits to premium members?
Highlighted
Kirk N Member Since: Jul 12, 2011
22 of 25

We are victims of oDesk's success!

First it was being downgraded for not responding to invitations, when some I received were just crap jobs.

Then the job success rating.  I was off oDesk for a year, but kept account my active as I was told by oDesk I'd lose all the scores I had accrued during the years I had been on oDesk.. When I came back on recently my job success was 77% because I did no work on oDesk for a year while working a full-time contract.  I have had 60+ jobs and a 4.25 star rating, but a 77% success rate.  Totally wack.

Now the connects.  I have to pay for the opportunity to apply after a simple amount.  Lord knows what algorithm they have come up with to figure out how much it should cost to apply to the "good" jobs.

Highlighted
Mary Rose M Member Since: Jun 1, 2015
23 of 25

Hello Everyone,

I am a newbie here in Upwork and I  haven't gotten any job yet. They say that connects will replenish every 1st day of the month however we are now on June 2nd but my connects are still at 0.

Please help.

Thank you!

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
24 of 25

Hi Mary Rose,

Thank you for your question. Connects update in the beginning of your billing cycle which is not necessarily the beginning of the month. You can check your billing cycle by going to your Settings > Membership & Connects. On the bottom of that page you will find the date when your current billing cycle ends and your connects get replenished.

I hope it helps. 

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Diana S Member Since: Jan 27, 2015
25 of 25

Uh hello, there are plenty of us here who are not on the premium membership and do NOT want our credits reduced!! Thank you!! If you'd like more, advocate for more, not giving the rest of us less! Yeesh!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS