🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Connects
Page options
ahmedshayanhafiz
Community Member

Connects

I am in rising talent category, usually I get 10 connects when someone answers me on proposal. Last night, I got answer from a new client but I am not credited with 10 connects yet. Can anyone answer me If I am still eligible to get 10 connects on every answer?

8 REPLIES 8
petra_r
Community Member

Hafiz Shayan A wrote:

Can anyone answer me If I am still eligible to get 10 connects on every answer?

no, you are not and there was never such a scheme.

If you want more connects you need to buy them.

Hafiz Shayan A wrote:

I am in rising talent category, usually I get 10 connects when someone answers me on proposal. 

nonsense.

My financial account is suspended and whenever upwork creates a ticket to this issue I can't open that link it says this is not available

I think you are not aware of this that's why you stated nonsense. I suggest you to get some information before answering here.

Hafiz Shayan A wrote:

I think you are not aware of this that's why you stated nonsense. I suggest you to get some information before answering here.

You get 30 free connects when you're first awarded rising talent status; after that, you have to buy them. There is nothing in the programme that says you get 10 more connects every time a client responds to you. If that happened to you, then it was an accident or a mistake, and not something that you can continue to expect.

Hi Hafiz Shayan,

We occasionally grant Connects as part of a promotion or other program. Eligibility and criteria vary depending on a number of circumstances. This is not part of the Rising Talent program, however, and is a limited-time promotion, not a regular occurrence. 

Thank you. 

~ Valeria
Upwork
usman_profreelan
Community Member

How you became rising talent.please guide me

Attempt upwork readiness test, be online daily and complete your profile. Insha Allah you will get rising talent badge.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members