🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Connects
Page options
f63617d3
Community Member

Connects

Hello, Yesterday I did a job with a new client, and I received a Job invitation from another client.

But today I didn't get my free connects for that, Why is that?

Those days I used to get free connects If I completed a new job for new clients and for job invitations.

8 REPLIES 8
3ctechnologies
Community Member

Invited jobs dont add connects to your acount.However, if you win an interview from a new client through a proposal. That would add connects.

I won an interview with a new client and completed the job as well, But I didn't receive my free connects for that.

arrohanj
Community Member

Invited jobs wont give you connects no matter if you accept the invitation or decline it. 

But make sure you take one of those actions asap preferrably under 24hrs. It affects your responsiveness graph.

Only interviews for which you weren't invited will grant you 10 free connects if you participate in the interview. 

Hope this helps.

I won an interview with a new client and completed the job as well, But I didn't receive my free connects for that.

Mohamed A wrote:

Stop spamming. 

Okay Martina P

I just copy and paste that, I didn't spam anything

Thank you for your reply.

Please reply to me if any seniors looked into my questions.

Thanks

martina_plaschka
Community Member

Mohamed A wrote:

Hello, Yesterday I did a job with a new client, and I received a Job invitation from another client.

But today I didn't get my free connects for that, Why is that?

Those days I used to get free connects If I completed a new job for new clients and for job invitations.

You never get free connects for completing a job. 

Please understand the question and reply.

For completing a job I never get, But I get for winning a job after the interview by a client right?

but I didn't receive it.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths