cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant issue with job submissions!

Arely M Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
1 of 5

I usually never complain about things, I have managed to accept all the changes Upwork has impossed, but there is a constant issue that is really impeding my job proposals and patience. 

You take all the time and care to write a great job proposal and when you  hit "submit" the following text would appear:

"NOTHING TO SEE HERE, 

Due to technical difficulties we are unable to process your request. Please try again later. (error: 325)"

Seriously? I didn't say anything when it happened once, but come on! I am losing words because I like to take the time to write personalized proposals for each job because it has happened in at least 10 occasions!

I know we need to be patient, but it gets hard when you have to go back 10 times to rewrite your proposal! 

So, I politely request some action on this matter, I KNOW I am not the only one experiencing this distasteful situation. 

Regards,

Arely

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
2 of 5

I had to switch to incognito mode to get anything to work. Job feed would show, but looking at the job would give me an error. Also happend when trying to log in here.

Community Guru
Dawn L Member Since: Sep 3, 2015
3 of 5

Honestly, when I came back to this site a few weeks ago and noticed that my job feed wasn't listing jobs in my field, I had just assumed that they changed that list to a "general list", and I had to click on the "recommended" link to find jobs that matched my skills. Now, though, after seeing so many people on the forums complaining about this, and other stuff, I guess I was wrong lol.

Community Guru
Dawn L Member Since: Sep 3, 2015
4 of 5

Frankly, I've pretty much decided that I'm just going to not submit proposals for a while, til things settle down and bugs are fixed. I'll continue working with my current clients, and respond to any messages or invitations I receive, but I'm not going to bother trying to keep sending proposals out when the site is so severely broken. I'll look elsewhere for new work until these issues are fixed. The frustration is overpowering the benefits at this point.

Community Guru
Iftikhar I Member Since: Mar 10, 2015
5 of 5

Arely

The best thing to deal with this situation is before you hit submit just copy your proposal on clipboard or patse it in note pad that's what I am doing  most of the time even if the system works perfect beacuse I really dont trust if it will not make an error.

Just copy my this text as well before I hit "Post"

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS