🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Consultations still in Review?
Page options
dangol_dipen
Community Member

Consultations still in Review?

Hi everyone, I will go straight to the point. I made a consultation 4 days ago, I guess and it is still in review. I don't know how much time it takes to get reviewed but I don't think it takes 4 days to get reviewed. Can anyone help me with it, please?

Thank you 
Sohit

4 REPLIES 4
PradeepH

Hi Sohit,

Thank you for your message. All Project and Consultation submissions will be addressed on a first-in, first-out basis.  Usually, it takes up to 5 business days for the team to review your projects. We are doing our best to review and approve projects as fast as we can. Our team will review and update you as soon as possible.  

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
1965054e
Community Member

Don't worry, it will be approved soon. As my consultation approve on the 5th day. So don't lose hope. Work on your skill and just wait for the next few days. You will get a good new related to it approval. As to keep the quality hight upwork is taking long time.

075f877a
Community Member

I'm on day 5/6 hoping it gets approved today (I assume it's "business days") and I imagine the day you submit your entry doesn't count. 

That makes 6 days and now it's the weekend so I guess the best I can hope for is Monday. (I haven't been counting weekends) Monday would be day 7. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members