🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Contact Support only brings me to the communi...
Page options
idwerkz
Community Member

Contact Support only brings me to the community. How can I actually contact a human?

Subject says it all- tired of getting the run around and being dumped back in the forum. If your canned answers are going to tell me to contact support, then you better provide a bona fide way or I will take it to Twitter...

Thanks for the frustration!

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jayme,

Could you please share with us your concern so that we can assist you accordingly or have the correct support team assist you?

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
idwerkz
Community Member

Hello Bojan, thank you for your time and attention!

I have already posted a different message to the community about my issue with profile name being different than my banking name. I have not received any response to that issue.

Essentially, I was trying to establish my payment method and discovered that my profile name was not the same that I have my bank account set up with. I tried to edit my profile name and received a popup message telling me something contacting customer support and then it vanished and I have been trying to get some sort of an update on what is happening with my name review. 

I'm concerned that the reviewer will not have adequate infdrmation to properly review the issue, especially since they have nothing besides my attempted edit. There was no opportunity to provide an explanation, nor to include any scanned ID card or other verification. Seems like the process did not complete.

Can you provide an update, or better yet, allow me to finish setting up my account with the correct name?

idwerkz
Community Member

OK, I see you responded to my other post as well. Thank you. I will wait and see what happens next.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members