🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Contact Suspended
Page options
3babcc01
Community Member

Contact Suspended

Hi my client stop answering my messages and now my contract is suspended the thing is i have worked above 30 hours will i get payed or i just got scammed

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Why? Canceled contracts will be never paid for sure. It mean you dont need be paid.

As i said before, just wait and watch. You cannot do anything now.

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20
spectralua
Community Member

Fresh client with no feedbacks, registered within one week, very good price? If yes then yes, you was scammed.

Like his payment was verified would the company help me or not

It is possible if you used time tracker correctly (no manual time, all memos, activity, screenshots). Just wait an week more. You will be paid or refunded.

"Verified payment" it is a local kind of joke, noone verified it properly.

I have used manual hours but gave memos everytime i started tracking would that help

Manual time didn't covered, only tracked by app. Sorry, but you wasted your time. I hope you can not purchaced anything for client for own money (like crypto, domains, etc). If you did it then you lost this money too.

Nah nothing like that i have tracked 25 hours with tracking and added 5 hours manually so will i get paid for 25 hours? 

Yes, possible you will be paid for 25. Take eye at progress. 

So what to do now like i have already created a ticket an no one replied should i wait? 

No your action needed. You will see money accounted after week-two or zeroed (shown as you refunded).

So what to do please guide me i am new here so

https://www.upwork.com/nx/reports/overview

In review\pending is still on progress. Available - is your money.

It says work in progress

Yep, i will be moved with all stages. Or zeroed at In review\pending.

It means i can't do anything its upon upwork to approve or deny the payment right? 

You can ask support, create ticket, etc... if you have lot of time. But all this is useless. You will be paid with no your action or will be never paid at result.

What if i cancel the contract would that help

Why? Canceled contracts will be never paid for sure. It mean you dont need be paid.

As i said before, just wait and watch. You cannot do anything now.

ok bro thanks for your help 

lysis10
Community Member

If you followed payment protection rules,  you get an email saying the client's payment failed but your hours are covered. The emails weren't going out last time I was covered (about a month ago IIRC), so the only way you know is if the money moves to available on tuesday 8pm ET.

3babcc01
Community Member

It still says work in progress so should i wait till Tuesday? 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members