🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Contact Upwork Support.
Page options
2a8f0771
Community Member

Contact Upwork Support.

I need to contact Upwork support. I have tried several times, but there is no one to help. I have entered the times, and then the "Upwork Contact Support" has opened. I mentioned my issue there and sent it. But the case wasn't opened. Please help me to solve the issue. Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Chasintha,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Chasintha,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you Goran

2a8f0771
Community Member

Hi, I have been waiting for 3 days but no one came to the chat. Please help me to contact Upwork support. Thank you

prestonhunter
Community Member

You may ask you question right here.

What is your question?

Hi, I have been waiting for 3 days but no one came to the chat. Please help me to contact Upwork support. Thank you

You may ask your question right here.

What is your question?

I need to apply for the "Upwork Skill Certification". Do I need to contact Upwork Support?

Hi Chasintha,

Thank you for the message. At this time you cannot request to be invited. For the best chance of being invited in the future, we suggest freelancers achieve a solid reputation, keep a complete and up-to-date profile that is not set to private, and maintain an active Upwork account in good standing. To learn what goes into a complete profile, please visit this page.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
designdrew
Community Member

I have a question - why can no one contact Upwork directly? Does any contact with Upwork have to appear by invitation through this help community? This seems a very sneaky way of conducting your business, and rather random too. I have a financial issue that is very important to me and there is no direct way of contacting Upwork - is this actually legal practice? It certainly isn't best practice is it?

re: "is this actually legal practice?"

Yes, it is perfectly legal.

re: "I have a question - why can no one contact Upwork directly?"

You CAN context Upwork directly. There 9 channels for doing so.

Live chat

Community Forum

phone

email

Support Desk ticket

Facebook

Twitter

Instagram

Chatbot

These vary in terms of availability.

Not all of them are intended for all people at all times. I recommend Community Forum for most questions.

castillonr
Community Member

Hi! How can we contact support? Where do we send email to discuss about our concerns? Thanks

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths